COVID-19 Client Checklist
In line with government advice, some steps must be taken in order to reduce possible virus exposure. I ask that you co-operate fully with the following points:
Before your appointment:
1. Have you prepaid for your treatment in advance? There will be no payment facility on the premises.
2. Have you filled in the COVID-19 health questionnaire? (link here)
3. Shower where possible and use the bathroom at home before you attend for your appointment. (Toilet will be available for emergencies only).
4. If you have a cold, flu or temperature then you must not attend. Contact me to reschedule.
At your appointment:
1. Please arrive on time. Please try and avoid being too early and you must not arrive late as the time will be deducted from your treatment.
2. Please leave all excess belongings at home or in your vehicle. (bags etc will not be permitted in the treatment room)
3. Please try and avoid touching objects whilst at your appointment.
4. Please wear the mask that has been provided for you. Do not wear any mask or gloves from outside the property into the salon.
5. Please sanitise your hands upon arrival.
6. Refreshments can no longer be offered. If necessary please bring your own water.
7. After your treatment please be ready to leave in a timely fashion to keep exposure to a minimum and allow sufficient time for the salon to be cleaned for the next client.
8. Rebook your next treatment online. I will no longer be able to discuss follow up appointments face to face.
Thanks very much for your time and attention
Laura @ inner bliss