COVID-19 Client Checklist
Updated: Sep 21, 2020
In line with government advice, some steps must be taken in order to reduce possible virus exposure. I ask that you co-operate fully with the following points:
Before your appointment:
1. Have you prepaid for your treatment in advance? There will be no payment facility on the premises.
2. Have you filled in the COVID-19 health questionnaire, which is required for EVERY booking? (link here)
3. Shower where possible and use the bathroom at home before you attend for your appointment. (Toilet will be available for emergencies only).
4. If you have a cold, flu, temperature or other COVID symptoms then you must not attend. Contact me to reschedule.
5. For lash and brow treatments please wear warm comfortable clothing. Blankets can no longer be provided. Please do not bring your own, just dress sensibly.
At your appointment:
1. You must arrive on time. Bookings are scheduled with enough time to allow for cleaning in between clients. If you arrive late this time will be deducted from your treatment.
2. Please leave all excess belongings at home or in your vehicle. (bags etc will not be permitted in the treatment room)
3. Upon arrival at Inner Bliss you will be asked to scan the QR code using the NHS COVID-19 app from the 24th September from https://www.covid19.nhs.uk/.
4. Please avoid touching surfaces and objects whilst at your appointment.
5. Please wear the mask that has been provided for you. Do not wear any mask or gloves from outside the property into the salon.
6. Please sanitise your hands upon arrival.
7. After your treatment please be ready to leave in a timely fashion to keep exposure to a minimum and allow sufficient time for the salon to be cleaned for the next client.
Please note that we are obliged to notify NHS track and trace if circumstances require. If I/We report any symptoms among staff or clients or are contacted by Track and Trace, we are legally obliged to provide them with your contact details and you may be contacted.
Thanks very much for your time and attention
Laura @ inner bliss